OTDRs are at the core of EXFO’s optical expertise. Leading the OTDR market with a 48% market share and the broadest OTDR portfolio, EXFO offers an OTDR built smart for any type of network.
Based on field knowledge and 20 years of OTDR expertise, EXFO’s OTDRs are designed to meet network operators’ latest requirements. Combining intelligence and accuracy with user-friendliness, our solutions require minimal training and provide you with measurements you can trust, minimizing truck rolls and accelerating workflow in the field.
With numerous single-mode and multimode configurations available at several wavelengths, our OTDRs come in handheld or modular formats.
- Great display legibility for outdoor work
- For installation and maintenance crews, working outdoors goes with the territory. Switch between black and white display backgrounds as needed and enjoy great legibility–even in the brightest daylight.
- Smooth Data Management
- Universal OTDR Compatibility
- Multiple trace comparison
- Multiple trace viewing lets you quickly compare traces and detect anomalies within fibers of a tube, ribbon or even a whole cable.
- Summary screen
- View, at a glance, the pass/fail status for each tested wavelength
- The software automatically detects macro bends, which also display on the summary screen
- Eliminates the need to analyze complex OTDR graphs
- Provides a straightforward display of all events and related loss and ORL values
- Easily toggle between OTDR traces and the linear view