Fujikura Fusion Splicers
Fujikura 80s Fusion Splicer
The 80S is the new standard core alignment fusion splicer covering varied splicing needs in those fields with a series of innovative features, such as automated wind protector/tube heaters, 7 seconds splicing and 14 seconds tube heating, ruggedized body, improved carrying case, etc. They are all for great splicing efficiency.
- Automated Wind-protector / Tube heater for quick operation.
- Reduced splicing steps, and world’s quickest splicing & heating times.
- Swift deployment upon an opening case. Working table as a standard item.
- 200 splice/heating per full battery charge.
- World’s first 6-direction 30-inch drop proof, tough in harsh conditions.
- High-resolution 4.7-inch monitor with better visibility under the sun.
- Pre-installed operation manual & trouble shooting procedure.
The Fujikura 12S is the world’s smallest, lightest and most portable fusion splicer available today. Despite its incredibly small size, this ruggedized, full-featured unit offers unmatched versatility for splicing in the most challenging environments. The innovative transit case and work tray provide multiple options for the best utilization of available workspace while the long life battery provides power for up to 100 splice cycles which include the application of the splice protection sleeve.
- World’s smallest splicer at 4.76″W x 6.38″D x 2.24″H
- Fully ruggedized for shock, moisture and dust resistance
- Transit case converts to easy to use workstation
- Dual camera, fi xed v-groove alignment technology
- Extended life electrodes
- Long life battery (100 splices/shrinks per charge)
The Fujikura 70R is equipped with a precision, fixed v-groove for splicing single fibers or ribbon fiber up to 12 fibers. Incorporating the proven ruggedized features pioneered by Fujikura, the 70R has added automated and enhanced user control features to increase splicing efficiency. A user programmable, automated wind protector expedites the splicing process by automatically closing to initiate the splicing process and opening upon splice completion. A new auto-start “clamshell design” tube heater applies heat to both sides of the splice protection sleeve resulting in a 40-second shrink time for the 12-fiber ribbon. The result is a total splice process time of approximately 55 seconds! Ruggedness and durability are greatly enhanced by a mirror-less optical system and “severe-impact resistant” monitor. Battery capacity is now 110 splices/shrinks. An innovative transit case doubles as a built-in or mobile workstation and makes splicing easier than ever before.
- Automated and programmable wind protector
- 40-second automated tube heater
- Fully ruggedized for shock, dust and moisture
- Li-ion battery with 110 splices/shrinks per charge
- On-board training and support videos
- Internet software upgrades
- Multi-function transit case with integrated workstation