- We are a leading ORGANIZED fiber FRT team provider.
- Our FRT Team has a splicer, Asst. splicer and 2 helpers or as defined by customers.
- Mode of transport is our air-conditioned Maruti EECO vans or as specified by the customer.
- These FRT teams are available 24, 12 or 10 hours with all the required equipment as specified by the customer.
- FRT team carry splicing machine, OTDR, power meter, portable generator/alternate power source & supporting tools.
This activity includes rolling out of OFC network within the city limits (access) and for long distances connecting cities (backbone). The process involves the following activities:
- OFC Route Planning
- Cable laying, Cable Blowing, Splicing, Jointing, Trenchless ducting, In-building installations, Electrical works, FTTH installations
- Optical Transmission Equipment Installation & Commissioning
Telecom Equipment Repair & Service
Our dedicated Technical Services team provides advice, servicing, maintenance, calibration and repair for:
- Fujikura Fusion Splicers and Cleavers
- Sumitomo Fusion Splicers and Cleavers
- Fitel Fusion Splicers and Cleavers
- Inno Fusion Splicers and Cleavers
- JDSU Test Equipment
- EXFO Test Equipment
- Launch and Test Leads
- Specialty Cable Assemblies